Originator Fishing Charter :: Our Boats
The "Originator" is a 36 foot Tiara Open. She is clean, spacious, and equipped with the latest in fish-finding, navigational, and safety equipment, including satellite weather radar.
- The Originator is a 36' Tiara yacht with 14’ Beam
- Hard Top
- Traxtech Electric Downriggers
- Raymarine Autopilot, Radar, GPS Mapping, Satellite Weather Radar & Digital Fishfinder System
- Fish Hawk Electronics Speed & Temperature System
- Shimano Talora Rods & Tekota Reels
- All Fishing Rods, Reels, and Tackle
- All safety equipment and life jackets
- All USCG Required Equipment
- AM/FM/CD Radio
- Cabin Seating
- Depth Indicator
- Full Cabin
- Fully Insured
- Icom VHF Radio
- Inspected DNR
- Inspected USCG
- Marine Radio
- Private Marine Toilet
- Trolling Speed Indicator
- Twin 454. Engines
The Originator ll is a large 26 foot Custom Built Tritoon that is heated and enclosed for your comfort year around. Powered by a 115 hp Yamaha Four Stroke engine.We can fish six adults comfortably all day long. From the first -run Chinook of September to winter and spring world- class Steelhead,good times continue year round with Originator river trips.
Your charter vessels are inspected and licensed by the Michigan Department of Natural Resources (DNR) to carry up to six passengers.
Originator Fishing Charter is docked at Pier 33 Marina, Slip 44, St. Joseph, Michigan. Directions are available from our contact us page.
U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain with a Great Lakes 100 Ton Master License.